Dragonball Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shin (Arrival on planet Vegeta)

Go down

Shin (Arrival on planet Vegeta) Empty Shin (Arrival on planet Vegeta)

Post  Abyss Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:38 pm

Shin focussed..there were so many high Powerlevels, he cursed himself for letting everything go out of control, he underestimated the Saiyans and now he also felt the Changlings...They were even stronger but with less...The HUMANS! Woah, Shin looked ashtonished, after centuries of living in the shadows the Humans could now compete with some of the Saiyans. Now Shin became angry, how could he let this happen? He had his pride, every Kaioshin and even all Kaio's said that this would happen: He is too young! He isnt even an Adult! He wont be able to handle the pressure, Shin used to be angry when he heard them say that, but now he saw they were right. He didnt pay enough attention and the years flew by. He sat down and tried to calm down. 'Focus Shin, Focus'
'KIBITO!!' He yelled, 'I..I.. cant believe its you! Please help me!
'I can't Shin, you are on your own...You have to get that creature before he'll develop his power!'

'No Kibito!, I can't do this on my own! I failed! Ss...sorry!'

'LISTEN TO ME! Don't ever say that again!' You have to save the Universe! Now go to earth and talk to Kami before you begin your quest'

'Noo.noo .. Don't go! I need you!'

'I have to Shin. my time is up now, goodbye'

'Bye...'

Shin dropped on his knees, crying, all this wasnt supposed to happen, the Era of War was over.. He did that! Suddenly he realised he ended an Era of War before, a little sparkle of hope was left. He had to find an old friend, and Kami knows where he is...

TBC!
Abyss
Abyss
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2107
Ingame Name : Abyss
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Name: Abyss
Race: Saiya-Jin
Powerlevel: 23,000

https://db-universe.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Shin (Arrival on planet Vegeta) Empty Re: Shin (Arrival on planet Vegeta)

Post  Abyss Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:21 pm

Part 2: Planet Earth

Shin searched for Kami's KI. ... ..... ....'Ah, found it!' He vanished and appeared right in front of Kami

'WHOA! Young man! Never scare and old man like that again!'

'Sorry Kami, I know dead people have earned their rest and you certainly did, but I'm in need of your help!'

'Ahh, I see, you are the young Shin right? I've heard of you. Talk to Mr Popo, he should be here somewhere...'

'What is it my master?'

'Ahh Popo, show this young man where his old friend is, Im in a hurry I have an appointment with King Yemma within an hour and you know he doesn't like people to be late.

'Certainly Master'

'Huh? What!!!? How did you know Kami?'

'I already spoke to your father Shin, as you must know he is here somewhere!'

'Mm..My Father?!'

'Yes the old Kibito, didnt you know?'

'WHAT?! Kibito is my father? How come he didnt tell me? What's this? I thought Kaioshins didnt have parents?'

'They do Shin. And yours happens to be one of the greatest warriors ever!'

'I..I have to see him!'

'Well go then my friend, I think he is somewhere to the West!'

Shin flied to the West when suddenly he felt an enormous power from far far away.

'I'm sorry father, I have to go now, this power is getting bigger and bigger and there is no time to waste'

Shin teleported to his home planet again and began training.
Kaioshins never liked to get physical and they trained like that too. Shin sat down and closed his eyes. An aura began to flicker around him. Suddenly it grew huge and blew everything around Shin away. Not only was he the youngest Ruler ever, he was also the strongest Kaioshin ever.
Deep down in Shins body, his power began to grow. First it was just a glimpse. Then it grew bigger and bigger making his muscles bulge. Shin was powerfull but too young to completely control his power. Now it was time to let it all go, it was everything or nothing. The power flowed trough his veins. His eyes were shut and he was shaking and sweating. Shin struggled to keep his power in control. The ground began to tremble while the power grew. Slowly big chunks of earth began to rise from the earth, an enormous crater was beginning to grow around Shin. Shin noticed nothing of this all. He was still in control but felt it slip away. The power was too much for him and Shin could'n't stop it flowing anymore. His skin darkened and his aura changed color, from a bright blue aura to a pure white aura. Shin felt his body bulge and he was about to explode taking his only chance to change the universe's fate with him. Tears dripped from his eyes when he knew everything was over. But then it stopped...Shin was still waiting for the explosion when he suddenly realised it was over. He stood up, looking at his planet. He felt happy but different too, he couldnt lay his finger on it but things changed. Yes he was stronger, he felt that. But that wasnt the only thing that changed. He turned his head and heard something rustle. He looked down and saw that he changed. He was more blueish than purple now. He was bigger and his hairs changed to the mohawk typically for adult Kaioshins. He finally reached maturity! The sudden flow of power made his metabolism go out of control and he became 10,000 years older. The age where Kaioshins reached maturity. He laughed and jumped in the air. This felt so good. His potara earrings he kept in his pocket tinged and he knew he could finally use them right now. He put them in his ears and he felt his power double. Being at full power now he could take on everybody and the future looked so much brighter now. He jumped a few times and tried to fire some Ki blasts. He was as strong as he could get without training. He finally released his full potential, reached maturity and was strong enough to withstand the power that the Potara Earrings gave him. Then he became serious again. I might be strong now. But I still can't fight. He had to find a teacher and he knew exactly where to find him. He focussed and teleported away..

PL RAISED
USED ABILITY: RACIAL TRAIT: FULL POTENTIAL
REACHED MATURITY
USED ITEMS: POTARA EARRINGS
Abyss
Abyss
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2107
Ingame Name : Abyss
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet