Dragonball Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Chapter

3 posters

Go down

A New Chapter Empty A New Chapter

Post  Nasisorico Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:45 am

Although Hatigashi was still young, many encouraged him to try to become the Saiyan King. His power was so undeniable, it was likely that by the time he got older, he would become a Super Saiyan. He did not agree though, and spent most of his time training, becoming better, getting faster, and building up his rage for the ones that took his adoptive father away just a short while ago. He was training one day when a stray energy beam came through the house that Hatigashi was given to. It was green, like the blast that took his father away. His rage started to grow, as he noticed a hooded man outside, flying away. While he was slow, during the time period, he had learned to move extremely quick using ki, and caught up to the man quickly. The man stopped, and went the other direction, only to be met by Hatigashi again. He tried his gun on Hatigashi, to now avail
It was here that Hatigashi decided he wasn't going to take this anymore. A Turquoise aura went up around him, as he Started to rise higher up in the air. His power ceased growing for a little bit, before he let it out all around him, using his Super Explosive Wave technique. The intruder was completely disintegrated. When he came back to his house, he found a message lying there. This is what it said
"Since the Planet Vegeta is being taken over by an unknown force, and the King is dead, I would be completely happy to let my boy try to become king. He shows great wisdom sometimes, although he is a little rash. I know that one day this boy, Hatigashi can lead us all. If I'm not around when he reads this, then this is a message for him.
Signed
Tosah"
Haitgashi shed tears of sadness and joy, finally knowing his calling in life, and most important.
He knew his Fathers name.
Hatigashi's power level raised to 5500
Nasisorico
Nasisorico

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Character sheet
Name: Hatigashi
Race: Saiya-Jin
Powerlevel: 40000/400000

Back to top Go down

A New Chapter Empty Re: A New Chapter

Post  Nasisorico Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:09 am

When everything had settled down again, and Hatigashi was contemplating what he should do, the scientist called him to their building in the King's Palace.
The place was a huge thing, able to even touch the clouds. This was because of the scientist's ingenuity and the Saiyan's ablity to fly. They seem to have made two machines, one that could raise and lower the gravity of the place around the person, and alos create a virtual being, able to fight with the person created. The scientists needed a partner to test this out. The meeting came together, and they placed Hatigashi in a gravitational chamber. They put the pressure on him, until they reached 4x Vegeta's gravity, which is about 20x Earth's regular gravity. He signaled to them to stop pouring it on, and make the virtual being
And that's when things went wrong. Instead of pressing 6000 battle power on the keyboard, the scientist pressed 7000. Not usually a problem, Hatigashi could match this if he powered up, but Hatigashi was weakened since of the gravity.
The Being came at Hatigashi, and he aimed a fist straight at Hatigashi's chest. Hatigashi allowed him to hit, so that he could grab him, and hurl him into the wall. This was successful, but the virtual being hardly felt any pain until it was destroyed. Hatigashi punched and kicked to no avail, as the Virtual being stopped every single hit. However, Hatigashi had a trick up his sleeve.
He flew into the air, and starting chanting his ultimate technique, the Hantirato.
He flew up, and put his arms stretched to their sides. He yelled "HAN" as ball of energy leaped into his hands. He put his hands together, and and put one palm i front of the other, while yelling "TI". This was the important part. The energy started going inside his body, and mingled with the whole entire area around him, drawing energy from even the scientists, as he yelled, "RAT(long A like ah)". The energy then came in front of him, and entered the world once more, firing at full speed at the Virtual Being, causing his pony tail to shake and almost lose the strip of cloth keeping it together. He yelled "TO" as the beam completely engulfed the being, depleting Hatigashi's own energy in the process. When the technique was finished, Hatigashi calmly flew down, walked over, turned the portable gravity machine off, and took the computer that made the simulation come into his world. He gave his thanks to the scientists for creating these. When he got home, he fell on his bed, and went straight to sleep. Not before sensing a power, far away, training.
Hatigashi's Battle Power now 6500
Nasisorico
Nasisorico

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Tharsten Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:22 am

So the Saiyans and Tuffles are in war right? Because of the Tuffle Rebelion?
Tharsten
Tharsten
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 385
Ingame Name : Tharsten
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Character sheet
Name: Tharsten
Race: Tuffle
Powerlevel: 10/3,500

http://www.db-universe.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasisorico Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:46 am

Yah
Nasisorico
Nasisorico

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasisorico Tue Nov 04, 2008 1:53 am

Alarm Bells Went off inside Hatigashi's house the next day. The soldiers of the Saiyan army had noticed a Group of unidentified men in the area. They reported it in, but couldn't get any farther, as they were shot to death by these men. The power these guns held was unimaginable, Hatigashi thought. The alarms meant that they had to assemble their forces. Hatigashi was commander of the 1st troupe. The elite troupe, to be exact. His power gain had made him one of the strongest Saiyans. As the forces assembled, he felt new energy. The energy felt like it had mixed feelings. Anger, happiness, sadness. This was the power from before, except a little different. He rushed to the area with the troupe, and hid behind a wall. Only time would tell now if they made any contact, or if the opposing forces left.
Hatigashi's lips tightened, as he readied himself for battle
Nasisorico
Nasisorico

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasisorico Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:08 am

Hatigashi looked around one final time, and then looked straight at his troupe. This must've seemed very stupid to the troupe, a 5 year old talking with the vocabulary of a 20 year old. He trumped the min power though, so they listened. Hatigashi looked one last time, then gave his instructions.
"Okay, as far as I'm concerned, this is a capture mission. We haven't been able to secure one single hostage from these guys, and it would seem they don't intend on giving us one now. Now, my brothers, let us FIGHT!"
And with that, he led them all into battle against an army of the unknown force. They saw Their men courageously fighting beside them, risking life and limb for their home planet. It seemed surreal, the toughest race being beaten by mere guns. However, they pressed on. They were soon met by a force of the opposing army, blasters armed and firing. Hatigashi got in front of the group and yelled at the top of his lungs, shattering the beams of energy before they got to their destination. As Hatigashi was yelling, his group was ambushed from behind. These people were smart. It also helped that they seemed to be organized by somebody. AS the battle went on, Hatigashi heard the screams of his men dieing, and the hope dwindling away. It seems that the opposing army was winning, but Hatigashi wouldn't have it. He took an unidentified man, and sped off, depositing him at the palace to be questioned. He sped back, only to see the army be overtaken. Men were dieing everywhere, mostly his own. Hatigashi clenched his fists in true anger, he grit his teeth, and powered up at the same time. His power shot up immensely, being doubled because of his race, and even half of that power was added, so he became 20500 power level.
He went up in the air, and started chanting the words for his Hantirato technique
He did the usual poses, except, they took longer, as more energy spilled into his technique. There was not just energy that flowed in, there was anger, changing his usually turquoise beam into a purplish hue. He yelled out the final part of his attack, and watched in anger, amazement, sadness, and frustration and his technique engulfed the entire battleground, disintegrating almost everything.
After the attack, he breathed in, and then yelled ,yelled at the top of his lungs, before passing out and falling on the ground.
Hatigashi's power level is now 7300
Nasisorico
Nasisorico

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasisorico Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:00 pm

Hatigashi awoke inside his house, to find that the person he had taken hostage had already left. Meanwhile, the Planet was starting to hold a tournament to see who wold become King.My battle power easily makes me most capable for this job, but what about the others?/i]. In his mind, he realized the one goal most Saiyans have: To get stronger.
Hatigashi walked into his personal gravity room, and set the gravity to 5x normal planet gravity. That's 25 times Earth's gravity. Hatigashi took the weight, and walked over to the other side, where he had his sparring simulator located. He punched in 8000 power level, thought about, and gave it 10000 instead. The Sparring simulation(Named K, for now) Immediately started beating on Hatigashi. Hatigashi had to deal with the combination of blinding speed and power, as he was instantly pummeled through a wall. Hatigashi countered with some of his punches, usually enough to break a bone for someone his power level. It hurt K, but he kept coming anyway. Hatigashi grimaced. The combination of gravity and fighting sure was making him stronger, but, he wondered, what will happen if this thing beats me?
K didn't give anymore time, and started charging. Hatigashi evaded the first hit to be pummeled by the next twenty. He fought back, he really did, but to no avail. He started letting a little anger course through his veins. [i]Come on! I can do this! He's only 125% of my base battle power. COME ON!
Anger started flowing through, increasing his power level to 8600. He didn't let anymore seep in though; it was time for a challenge, not an easy fight.
They sparred and sparred and sparred, and no one appeared to be winning. Then Hatigashi noticed K stepping back ,and firing a ki blast. He countered with his own, only to be met by a decoy, and him getting punched in the back. He went flying, but then recovered. Hatigashi knew that enough was enough, and started gathering energy inside him. The energy grew grew and grew, and he beckoned K to come closer. When he finally charged at him, he was met by a wave of energy, and instantly obliterated.
Hatigashi immediately flew to the ground. The strength of his fight was coursing through his veins, he could feel it.
Hatigashi's power level increased to 8000
Nasisorico
Nasisorico

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasisorico Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:12 pm

Hatigashi noticed it was time for some ki training. He noticed one thing about himself at first, he had no ability to power down. This was a crucial thing to have as of now, since the opposing army had scouters too, and they could detect any power over 200. Being able to power down made some people able to go covert, and infiltrate the opposing armies bases. He also noticed another thing, his incredible lack of focus when fighting. Sure, he was strong, but that didn't mean he knew a lot of the time what he was doing. Although this comes wit hfighting experience, he needed to do something about it now. He sat down, and began to meditate over these things, trying as hard as he can to power down first. He was mildly successful for a first attempt, being able to power down 1/8 of his power.After a couple more tries he was able to power down to 3/4 of his regular power, but that's as far as he got. Power Control, he thought, is a very different thing, one you need age and experience to use.
He just hoped it wasn't the same for the next technique he was about to try.
As for his problems with his focus, he came to a simple conclusion: He could somehow become more focused, if he put ki into his mind, body and soul. This was more complicated than it sounds, as he had to release ki from everywhere, make it go to certain points, then supercharge it. Alas, he was successful, his eyes having a yellowish tinge around them. The focus wasn't enough though, it blurred the area around his irises. He supercharged even more ki, finally making his eyes turn completely yellow, and felt his power shoot up by 4000. The technique tires him though, so he can't use it often. He smiled, a new technique, one he can call his own.
Learn Skill; Focus
Increases power by half of current PL and makes the user super-aware.

Last edited by Nasisorico on Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Nasisorico
Nasisorico

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Abyss Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:13 pm

Nice, only, why is your PL 40k in base already? I mean, thats a little fast dont you think?
Abyss
Abyss
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2107
Ingame Name : Abyss
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Name: Abyss
Powerlevel: 23,000

https://db-universe.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasisorico Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:12 am

That's my guy in ultra super duper pissed mode. It's like, "What did you do to make him THAT pissed, kill his entire family of something? It'll happen rarely, if ever. He's 8000 base, since he doesn't have much control over his power down
Nasisorico
Nasisorico

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Tharsten Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:09 am

Ok, I'll count on it when I post my next story.
Tharsten
Tharsten
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 385
Ingame Name : Tharsten
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Character sheet
Name: Tharsten
Race: Tuffle
Powerlevel: 10/3,500

http://www.db-universe.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasisorico Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:16 am

Hatigashi emerges, completely exhausted after training for so long. He'd learned to even live in the intense gravity, and even picked up a new skill. His power has more than tripled, and a lot more than that. His eyes seem to have gathered on a more reddish hue, even more than before. He had left the world alone, letting it boil over from whatever conflict there had been. It didn't matter to him. It was his time to finally train and become the strongest, strong enough tho lead Vegeta into the New Age, an age with him at the helm of it. His new technique was simply called Xi-Wave. It is a variant of the Super Explosive wave, one he hoped would be able to put to the test soon enough. He had learned to power down to 1/2 of his power, and gain 2x his battle power by powering up. He has completely changed, gaining more wisdom, more power, more everything. He now steps out, looking for a new challenge......
PL: 40000
PL powered up:80000
PL Powered up and Extremely pissed: 240000
PL Xi Wave+Powered Up+Extremely pissed: 400000
I might be a little rusty, go easy on me for now, plz
Nasisorico
Nasisorico

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasisorico Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:29 pm

Hatigashi looks around at the desolate landscape. The Tuffles wrecked more and more everyday, it was really starting to look like the Tuffles would win. After all, they had assassinated the king and destroyed most of the planet. Just how many Tuffles were there? How much would it take for them to die? Even if the Saiyans did win, they would be stressed to do anything along the lines of rebuilding the city. It could be done, though. They first had to focus on winning the fight itself. Hatigashi shot his red eyes to a distance, and saw something he had never seen before. It looked like a machine, so it was pretty safe to say that the Tuffles had built it. He flew over to the spot to check out what the heck was going on.........

The machine suddenly started moving, and before Hatigashi could react, shot a missile at him. He quickly swerved out of the way, trying to counterattack. The 'thing' somehow read his movements, and got out of the way. Hatigashi, a little shocked, tried again to attack the machine, only to see it move it self again. It then shot out another missile, which hit Hatigashi and sent him flying.
The Machine was bipedal, having two legs, and two arms as well. It was shooting the missiles out of it's rather rotund body. The legs looked like an animals', being ably to move freely, with out any visible machinery
How the hell is it reading my movements? And why the hell does it hurt so much? AUGH!
Another missile clipped him, and he lowered his altitude in the air, recuperating.
What....the Hell, it hurts.........I won't let this thing best me...IT'S A FRICKEN MACHINE! I CAN'T DIE TO A MACHINE!
Hatigashi felt his power go up, and he started to use his Focus ability. Suddenly, his eyes turned yellow. Now he could react a lot better. He started to wail on the machine, but the machine moved away, somehow. Hatigashi, annoyed, tried to destroy it with a ki blast, but it only moved out of the way again. Then, he had a thought.....
What if I don't let him escape? Heh, trust me, whatever the hell you are, I WILL destroy you
He flew up into the air, gathering all the energy he can, while the machine shot out more missiles. Before the missiles could find their mark however, they veered away. The immense energy Hatigashi was gather around him made them. And suddenly, he somehow sparked, opened his eyes sharply, and let out a roar. The Super Explosive wave technique was one of his all time favorites, and he though it might server him well here. It did, as the machine was quickly obliterated. Hatigashi, tired from the move, quickly sat down, and began to rest......
Hatigashi's Power Level:44000
Nasisorico
Nasisorico

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasisorico Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:14 am

Hatigashi looks around at all the fanfare. Sure, his father wanted him to try to be a king, but he just felt he couldn't. It wasn't his calling, he thought. The two people seemed to be good enough, but he didn't really care who became King. He could wipe both of those guys out if he needed to. It wasn't his problem. What was everybody's problem, though, were the tuffles. Those guys just seemed unstoppable in their sheer numbers. It had been so long since they have killed the King, and they were gaining more and more of a foothold. Hatigashi snarled in disgust at what he saw next: Saiyan's surrendering to the Tuffles. Things had gotten to the point where the Saiyans thought if they joined the Tuffles, they would be okay. They were wrong, they would have to face HIM before they tried to escape.

Hatigashi quickly flew over, and landed in the middle of 2 Saiyans and 4 Tuffles. "I hope you realize going against me is suicide", he said, while sensing their powerlevels. Some of them came close to 25% of his power. Okay for a Saiyan, but not okay if they wanted to face him.
They didn't seem to care, as the Saiyans both charged straight at him. He quickly dispatched them with a blow to one in the waist, and another blow to the head for the other. He didn't see the Tuffles anymore, os he just turned back. Then some thing wizzed past his ear. He turned around again, and just stood there, horrified. Seemingly ALL of the Tuffles were charging into Vegeta. No way could Hatigashi stop this sort of confrontation of this magnitude. The best he could do for now was thin their numbers.
I will not let them get through, they will all realize what a HUGE mistake they made coming out while I'm here
He powered up to full power, and then used his Focus ability, boosting him up to 132,000. An unheard of number among any Saiyan. As he clenched his teeth, he kicked himself into full power. the ground was shaking underneath him, and he had rocks all around him. His hair even rose a bit.
He then cried aloud "I WILL NOT LOSE", before flying straight into the massive army.
He quickly started dispatching Tuffles, hitting them so hard to send them out of the plant's atmosphere. He was somehow dodging most of their attacks, bust some of them were making their mark. He just kept plugging away, trying to destroy as many Tuffles as possible before his body gave away. He felt special bullets chipping away at him. After destroying some of the Tuffles, he was starting to lose power. His power quickly fell to 120000, and he felt his focus slipping away. He still plugged away though. He smelt the smell of blood as the Tuffles shot themselves, trying to kill him. The noise of people screaming and yelling was deafening. He had to keep going though. There was something he would love about dying like this, knowing he probably took out more Tuffles then they probably have executed ever before, but he would not die here. His power slipped more and more, slipping down to 100000.
Enough, I have to end this right here, then warn everybody else.
He flew up, and over the Main place of Vegeta, where everyone was housed, trying to figure out if Barson or Abyss would be king. He then began to charge his best attack, the Hantirato. He started the pose, first by placing one hand in front of the other(much like Gohan's Masenko when he's firing it), and began to take energy from everything around him. There was no call for this, it just happened automatically. As he started gathering energy, he felt the tingle inside of him that was just so signature about this technique, and it began to calm him. He looked straight at the Tuffles with his not blueish-purple eyes, and smirked. He felt his power jump up to around 140000, and it kept rising. He also felt the energy. It seemed like people were concerned, as they seemed to be hearing a lot of activity outside. No one left though, this meeting was too important for anyone to leave the palace. Hatigashi then began saying the syllables.
"HAN", The power around him was now supercharged, and he was up to 185000 power.
"TI", He felt less and less at ease, clenching his teeth. He knew this technique would drain him fully.
"RA", He checked one more time as the energy faded in his hands, shooting his power up to a little more than 210000. Good, he was right above the palace. Time to finish this off.
"TOOOOO"
The energy left his hands at an alarming rate, as the beam went through his body and back out to his hands. He could see the Tuffles trying to run, but were engulfed by the blue beam. The power drained and drained, and finally ran out. Hatigashi grunted as he began to fall, thinking how the people would react when he came crashing through the roof. And then he did.
As he propped himself to one knee, he took one last look around. Seeing as he had everybody's full attention, he anounced what he wanted to say,
"The Tuffles have launched a full assault, they are attacking now. This is it......."
Then, he passed out
Hatigashi's powerlevel before: 44000
Current PL: 52000
Nasisorico
Nasisorico

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Abyss Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:26 pm

nice! I should get to posting too damn, Im not in the mood right now, but I am full of ideas
Abyss
Abyss
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2107
Ingame Name : Abyss
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Name: Abyss
Powerlevel: 23,000

https://db-universe.rpg-board.net