Dragonball Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter Two

3 posters

Go down

Chapter Two Empty Chapter Two

Post  Zetetsu Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:39 am

The King's Assassination

Two more month's have gone by for Zetetsu, and Nakae. They both have been training as hard as they can since the death of Yoshisuke. When they are training one day outside of Zetetsu's house. The scouter starts to whirl and the voice goes off by itself saying *Vrr, News for all saiyans, please come to Vegeta City's Main Square.* After hearing this Zetetsu and Nakae nod to each knowing this is urgent. They lift off the ground and blast off towards the Main Square of Vegeta.

Landing in the Square of Vegeta in the middle of many saiyans. Many having no strength at all. I look around to see about over thousands of Saiyans in the square for the announcement. I wait for someone to go on the Palace balcony to say something. After many hours of waiting, and the saiyans actually being quiet. I speak up yelling "Why the hell, are we here? I thought there was an announcement just go out with it!" Soon later I see that the Saiyan General himself comes out walking on the balcony and the King nowhere to be found. The General annouces to everyone soon after coming out "Saiyans of Vegeta, we have dreadful news. The King of Vegeta has been assassinated by the Tuffles, and we have no one to lead us. We have declared war on the Tuffles, and right now have our main force attacking their front lines only for a stalemate of fighting. We need volunteers for the army, and we might even have to draft for this war. Somehow the Tuffles have gained technology and power to even be able to match our power!"

After hearing this the Saiyans gasp with suprise, shock, and then soon start to yell many different things, "Down with the Tuffles", "I'll Join the Army to defeat those weaklings", "I can't believe this those weaklings killed the King!", and the most heard one "IMPOSSIBLE!!!" With this the Saiyans run off in all directions. Some to the Army Recruitment office, some to their homes, and some to outside of Vegeta to attack the Tuffles right away. Zetetsu and Nakae seeing this go right to one of the outer recruitment offices. So they can get recruited without having the hassle of taking forever to join.

Nakae says "Hey Zetetsu are you sure about this they say War is horrible. We also know they have the power to match our own. They can even beat some of our power."

Zetetsu replies "I know that Nakae, but they have technology so we can grow stronger. They have army only equipment we could never get to get stronger. Maybe we will be able to find my real father out there on the battlefield also."

They then walk to the recruitment desk and Zetetsu states "Myself Zetetsu Nirozu, and my friend Nakae Makion would like to join the Army." The Recruiter replies back "You mean thee Nirozu clan, the Elite clan said to be killed by a clan member itself. Wow, I thought everyone died, but I guess not. Just sign these papers and you can go the Army Base of 21, which is at these coordinates I just sent to your Scouter." After signing the papers, both Zetetsu and Nakae get up and walk out the door flying off to the coordinates given to them by the recruiter.

With Nakae and I landing at the Saiyan Base 21. I heard battling going on in the front of the base. Many explosions and ki blasts going back and forth towards the Tuffles and the Saiyans. I see one of the soldiers wave us to the biggest hangar there. Nakae and I walk toward the hangar and when we get inside there are many saiyans training under machines I've never seen before.

One of the Upper Ranked Saiyans ask me "What is your name, Battle Power, and Saiyan Class both of you?" Nakae answers him saying "I am Nakae Makion, my battle power is 27,000, and I am a Low-Class."

The commanding officer then waits for my response after nodding and writing it on a clipboard. I reply "I am Zetetsu Nirozu, I have a Battle Power of 52,000, and I'm a Low-Class."

After hearing this the commanding officer is very suprised and he commands "Whoa, with a battle power of that great and you're a Low Class unbelievable. It surpasses even some of the Elites on the Battlefield. I want you to go the Frontline, and help out the Saiyans fighting there to push back the Tuffles. Nakae Makion I want you to go train on the gravity machines and simulators at the same time. With that your power will grow but I do not know how much."

After given an order from a commanding officer I say Good-bye to Nakae and Good Luck on her training. I fly off to the frontline to help the saiyans there, after being give the coordinates. When I get there I already see bodies of Tuffles and Saiyans slewn about. I say to myself "I can't believe this, this is more brutal than my assassination missions." I land at the front line by the commanding officer nervously shaking.

The commanding officer says "You! Are you the saiyan the command sent?!" I nod my head yes, and he sighs with a relief and orders to me "Okay, I want you go directly to the front and center and help any saiyans still out there. There battle powers are at 40,000. Also there commander which is out there fighting himself has 50,000. We can't hold them."

I reply "Don't worry I can take the regular soldiers but I might have some trouble with the Commander. I do have a battle power of 52,000." The officer is shocked at my battle power, slowly nods and sends the coordinates to my scouter. I recieve them and fly off toward the front line, only a couple miles away from the Frontline base. I land right in the middle of a fight, making a saiyan back off to one side and the Tuffle to the other side. I just put up my hand at the Tuffle and started to charge my red beam in my hand. After enough gathering I release the blast saying "Zantekku." The beam hits the Tuffle dead on disintegrating them. The saiyan suprised at this feat, I walk up to him pat him on the shoulder and order him "Go back to base, I'll take care of it here, tell all the others on the scouter frequency I don't know it."

The saiyan quickly turns on his scouter, and yells into the scouter "Report, Report we are ordered to retreat to the frontline base." There is some noise over the scouter saying "What, Why? I'm not finished here!?" The saiyan I told to retreat says into it "They sent an Elite to take care of it no need to worry."

I cut him off right there saying "I'm no Elite Class, I'm a Low-Class." The saiyan then gets frightened at this but still flys back to the base. The tuffles then start to move forward toward the center after seeing the saiyans retreat. With me standing there, they didn't even notice me until about 100 yards away from me. There were about 20 Tuffles in all, and most of them stronger than all of the saiyans fighting.

One Tuffle orders them to stop and says "They retreated and left one soldier what is this? Treating us like weaklings when we have been pushing you back, Buahahaha." I assume that's the Commander and after thinking that A lot of the Tuffles Scouter's explode off. A lot of them bickering after that happened, and one says halt. I'm assuming that is second in command and he says to the commander "Sir, this saiyan isn't a weakling he is the strongest one we have faced so far. I'm sorry to say this but he is stronger than you even." The commander shocked at this news, then starts to grin commanding them all "Charge, the saiyan and take him out we outnumber him!" All the Tuffles but two of them charge at me, with all of them screaming war cries.

Before they get to me I unsheath my sword from my back. Readying it in front of me charging it with little energy for some effect on the attacks. Continously doing this drains me, but it is very affective against more enemies. Once the Tuffles get to me, ten of them charge at me while the other 8 being smart wait for me to attack them first.

A tuffle charges from the front and goes for a jab to the stomach. I dodge it effortlessly, and counter with a slash downards on his head and all the way to the ground cutting him in half.

With this I count nine tuffles left, and right away another two charge at me from the sides getting smarter they think. I jump backwards making them hitting each other with a full body slam. They fall to the ground, and staggeringly get up. Only to see a Giant ball of Teal Ki at their faces before hitting them and exploding on them, disintegrating them instantly.

After that happens I count seven Tuffles now. Once again I'm charged by the tuffles themselves again, but by three this time. He is charges from all three sides, and he just floats upwards right when they are about to hit. They stop before they hit each other, and I quickly float back down and roundhouse kick them all in the face. Sending them flying away into the ground. They get back up and charge quickly again, and I go for the closest one, uppercutting him towards the stomach. It hits and he goes flying in the air only for me to be there with my sword. I quickly slash across his chest, and he gets sliced in half. I quickly Zanzokens to the next one right below him and kicks him in the side, after zanzokening behind the Tuffle again side arms him in the side of the head, breaking his neck on impact of the ground. The Last Tuffle angry at the death of his comrades charges at me, only to be met by my blade through his neck killing him instantly.

With the death of those three easily, the last four charge at me right away. I quickly take out two with my sword by slashing them across the necks with one sweep because they were right next to each other. The last to so shocked at the feat. Didn't see red beams coming right for them, only to notice them once I said "Zantekku!" They are hit at the same time and both are disintegrated on impact.

With that I count ten tuffles left at the frontline. The commander and his 2nd in command, and the other eight tuffles. The last eight being smarter than the other ones that attacked me charge at me from all sides. They start punching and kicking at me only for me to block and dodge every attack on me effortlessly. I then think of my new technique, of the ki shield but to use it to harm others. I Supress my ki inwards inside of me, after enough I release it outwards sending a harmful shield like wave of Ki at all the Tuffles attacking me. All of them disintegrate on impact.

Lastly the second in command of the tuffles attack me by zanzokenning behind me. I do a backflip behind him and knife chop him at the back of the head sending him flying. When the Tuffle starts to get up, I charge at him and start to repeatedly punch him in the stomach, chest, and face. He is blown back by each punch and his body starts to get bloody all over. With a kick at the end, I spin kick him on the side and send him flying into the ground. He gets up staggering only to see my sword thrust threw his chest into his heart killing him shortly after me quickly pulling out my sword. The tuffle slowly falls to the ground with a *thud*, and the Commander surges with anger at this.

The commander charges at me with full force being a little bit stronger. He punches at my face with a right jab, and it hits and sends me flying to the ground. I get up saying "Whoa, that was quite a punch." I get up after saying that, and charge at him punching and kicking. The Commander blocks them all effortlessly, but doesn't seem able to dodge any of them at all. I then charge at the Commander Tuffle and we get in a little spar fight. Where we exchange blows, without the other one faltering. After awhile we hit each other's fists and get blasted backwards. I see a saiyan walking around below me, and so does the commander.

The Commander grins at this and points downward with his hand and yells "Shikyo!" The black and white beam hurtles towards the saiyan, and hits him directly on the head disintegrating him. The commander then starts to laugh "Muahahaha, take that you weakling saiyan."

I'm enraged with anger after I see my fellow saiyan die by the hands of the tuffle. I take my sword in hand, and infuse it with my energy to the maximum. I charge at the tuffle yelling "ZANTO!!!!" After getting about 20 feet away from him, I slash across his stomach through him, and whispering before I hit him "slash...!" I then take my sword and slash him downwards, diagonally, and in way you can think of across his body. After I stop, I calm myself just quick enough to see the Tuffle's body go into pieces and fall to the ground, with many little *thuds*.

After looking around the ground with the slewn bodies I yell "Wow, did I just do that, I just can't believe that." I fly off towards to the frontline base, and when I land I see all the saiyans cheering. I exclaim to them "I've destroyed the commander, so I've kept back their line for now. Now you should all train so I don't have to come back here."

The saiyans hear this, all of them cheer, and go back to the Base 21 to train up for the next attack. Zetetsu follows them back to the base keeping up the rear just incase a Tuffle survived the battle. After getting to the base Zetetsu lands by the commander.

I report to the commander "Sir, the Tuffle Commander has been destroyed, I've sent their lines into a retreat, they're regrouping now." The commander nods to me, and I walk off to Nakae. I see Nakae training by herself, and I walk up and say "Hey, Nakae I'm back!"

Nakae looks up at and yells "Zetetsu thank god your back." We then both walk off to bed after training some on the machines. We feel that we both have grown in power a great deal.

Power Levels

Zetetsu
At Start: 52,000
Against Tuffles: 54,000/75,000(Angered 50%)
At End: 60,000

Nakae
At Start: 27,000
At End: 40,000

Tuffles
Elite Soldiers: 40,000-46,000
Lieutenant: 47,550
Commander: 51,000/62,000(Angered 100%)

Well, its been awhile since I did another story. This is when the War against the Tuffles start. Still where'd everyone with our Forum RPG go. Like Nasiso he up and disappeared from the forums completely.
Zetetsu
Zetetsu

Number of posts : 227
Ingame Name : Zetetsu Nirozu
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Character sheet
Name: Zetetsu Nirozu
Race: Saiya-Jin
Powerlevel: 60000/130000

Back to top Go down

Chapter Two Empty Re: Chapter Two

Post  Abyss Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:52 pm

Yeah thats right, but Nasiso posted today again yay! Awesome story, I might make a new one too. But make the Tuffle PL's lower, how can you easily kill 4 tuffles that are slightly weaker but attack you at the same time. Even Freeza had a though time against piccolo in his 2nd form while pic's power was 800k and Freeza's 1 mil. This is the first story where I actually read everything.
Abyss
Abyss
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2107
Ingame Name : Abyss
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Name: Abyss
Powerlevel: 23,000

https://db-universe.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ssgohanf8 Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:06 pm

One day I tried to read everything, but when my mom saw my eyes start bleeding she said I couldn't do it anymore... or was that Nasiso's idea posts? I can't remember...
ssgohanf8
ssgohanf8

Number of posts : 878
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Character sheet
Name: Quantar
Powerlevel: 3000/4500

Back to top Go down

Post  Zetetsu Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:38 pm

Because the Tuffles have the Battle Power. But they don't got let's say got the Stats to back it up. So I can easily beat them since I have the Battle Power and the Stats. My guy did have a tough time since the Commander had some stats, and more Battle Power for a little time. That is also why Piccolo was able to stay on par. He didn't have the Battle Power, but he had the Endurance, Strength, and Speed of himself to back him up.
Zetetsu
Zetetsu

Number of posts : 227
Ingame Name : Zetetsu Nirozu
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Character sheet
Name: Zetetsu Nirozu
Powerlevel: 60000/130000

Back to top Go down

Post  Abyss Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:45 pm

Mm, In Db/z/gt they only have BP/PL only 1 stat. Of course they had speed but dexterity/strength and all was in the Powerlevel. Picollo was able to match Freeza because of his awesome intelligence which all Nameks have. He wasnt just strong, he knew how to fight too. But still. 4 vs. 1 with almost the same PL/BP I dont think so, but this is just a detail I still like your story Very Happy
Abyss
Abyss
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2107
Ingame Name : Abyss
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Name: Abyss
Powerlevel: 23,000

https://db-universe.rpg-board.net