Dragonball Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abyss: Tale of a Saiyan

4 posters

Go down

Abyss: Tale of a Saiyan Empty Abyss: Tale of a Saiyan

Post  Abyss Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:57 am

Catchy title eh?! eh eh?! Tale. Tail

Abyss wasnt always the strongest of Saiyans but he was one of the tallest. His height combined with his muscular body he got from the intense training regime gave him an impressing appearance but he knew he was no match for the Tuffle Soldiers in terms of powerlevel. Apart from that, the Tuffles used ranged weapons so he couldnt use his mastery of hand-to-hand combat to his advantage. So he decided to concentrate on his KI attacks and with that his own unique technique.

Abyss started to center his KI, a glowing purple aura created from the KI that left his body started to form around him. Gusts of wind ripped trees from the ground. Abyss grunted while he reached his maximum power. Letting all his energy free felt good and he couldnt resist the urge to smile. After all, things werent so bad, he was stronger now, the throne was free and he had the right to claim it. Too bad his father died because of the Tuffles, he would have loved to do it himself, but he was dead, that was all that mattered. He remembered all to well how his father sent him to the old man and never returned. It wasnt just hatred that he felt against his father, it was more. But that chapter was finished now. The king was dead.

Abyss now concentrated on his attack. His aura made his long spiky hairs move with the flow. He got into his fighting stance. Both legs bent a little, his left leg forward and his arms up. He started to power up again but now he guided his KI to his palms. He raised both arms above his head and brought them together. He screamed: "GALICK". The ball of KI grew more and more, now the size of a big rock. His arms still stretched he lowered them to chest-height. Ki spiraled around his arms into the ball of KI. He released the KI and screamed "FLASH!!". The beam of pure hot KI bursted away. The beam desintegrated everything in his path leaving a trail of destruction. Abyss smiled when he saw the destruction and he was even happier that he didnt pass out after firing the beam. "Too bad I have to leave this place again. I dont want to get surprised by a team of Tuffles who see the damage Ive done with my beam. His feet lift of the ground, and a little bit shaky he flew to his camp, got his stuff and continued his journey.

New Technique: Thunder Flash, great strength but uses up almost all of the users KI
PL Begin: 20,000
PL End: 20,000
PL Galick Flash: 100,000

Last edited by Abyss on Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Abyss
Abyss
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2107
Ingame Name : Abyss
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Name: Abyss
Race: Saiya-Jin
Powerlevel: 23,000

https://db-universe.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Abyss: Tale of a Saiyan Empty Re: Abyss: Tale of a Saiyan

Post  ssgohanf8 Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:30 pm

I like the special attack but that's the name Pikon used, but the attack stances are different, so maybe it was an accident. XD Yeah, most o the good attack names have alreadybeen taken by DBZ. But good job!
ssgohanf8
ssgohanf8

Number of posts : 878
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Character sheet
Name: Quantar
Powerlevel: 3000/4500

Back to top Go down

Post  Abyss Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:06 pm

Oh lol thanks for telling me, its supposed to be a sort of Final Flash, didnt know Thunder Flash was taken...

Ill make it Galick Flash Smile
Abyss
Abyss
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Abyss Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:18 am

Abyss flew off to his new home. While he was searching he constantly checked his scouter for possible groups of Tuffle Scouts. After some minutes his scouter picked up a strong signal, but it wasn't just one, it were several hundreds of signals. "What is going on?! I've gotta check it out" he murmured to himself. After a while he heard the battle cries and noises of a big battle. Saiya-Jins and Tuffles were everwhere. Bodies were spread across the horizon and still a fierce battle was going on. "This must be the biggest battle since the first war against the Tuffles! Things are getting pretty serious.."

"You can say that again kekekekeke"

"What?! Who are you?"

"Call me Bartolo"

Bartolo was a small and chubby saiyan, his spiky hair was decorated with a big bald spot on his head. Bartolo didn't look fully 100 percent to his senses but Abyss figured this could be a trick to deceive people. He looked kinda filthy but his clothes were surprisingly clean. Too clean. After Abyss took a second look he discovered the suit was brand new and the blood on it wasn't even dry yet. "I better be carefull" he thought. And Abyss was right, Bartolo used to be a respected member of the council and a well-known trainer in Ki Mastery, his old life collapsed when the Tuffles attacked his village, everyone died and Bartolo had to bury whole his village with his bare hand, this task took his toll and Bartolo lost it. He had his clear moments but most of the time he was as crazy as a motherfucker.

Red = Abyss, Blue = Bartolo

"Hey! Whaddya lookin' at?

"What?"

"I asked you- Whaddya lookin' at?

"Your Suit, it seems to be brand new..."

"THAAAAAATS RIGHT me boy! I plucked it off a dead Saiyan Elite, well, not extacly dead when I saw him, but I stopped his sufferin' as I like to call it. I couldnt let it go! Gooooood quality stuff those XRZ-3000 types!
*Pattting the suit*

Abyss wasn't at all shocked, he figured that would be the way he got the suit. The guy was crazy, that was true. "I should kill him" he tought, but a something held him back. There was something about this guy that caught his attention.... And suddenly he saw it, his powerlevel, it was 5?!!

"Your powerlevel. It's 5. How's that possible?"

"Im sorry buy but you must be mistaken. kekekekekeke, I am stronger than you are boy."

Being a true Saiyan, Abyss didnt take that and decided to end Bartolo's life. He rushed at Bartolo and punched him in the stomach. At least, he thought, his punch went straight through Bartolo and suddenly the image blurred and Bartolo disappeared.

"kekekekekeke! Behind you!!

"What? How is this possible?"

Abyss never heard of the after image technique, which was Bartolo's favourite attack. Bartolo decided to show off his skills... Suddenly Abyss was surrounded by Bartolo's. Abyss looked around and punched and kicked at random Bartolo's but all seemed to be after images. Bartolo now begun to attack Abyss. All images seemed to fly at Abyss and he didnt know how to defend. Suddenly Bartolo headbutted him in the back, with a loud crack his armor splintered and Abyss felt gasping for air on his knees.

"Kekekekekeke, you never saw me comin' eh? Just like those little Tuffles, I love the look on their cute faces when I snap their necks. They taste good too ya 'now! Nom, nom, nom, Tuffle with bbq sauce...mmm..yummy
* begins to murmer to himself*

Bartolo seemed to have completely forgotten Abyss, he sat down and murmered, his eyes blank and tears flowing. Abyss was finally able to stand up again, he wondered how someone with a powerlevel of 5 could have hurt him so bad until he realised who he was looking at. Abyss read all of Bartolo's books about Ki Mastery but it was known that Bartolo never wrote down his best and most rare techniques. Abyss knew Bartolo has a wide array of techniques that arent known to the Saiyan kind, Bartolo used to travel from planet to planet to learn more and more. "This explains his low powerlevel, he must have found a way to hide his powerlevel so he cannot be picked up by scouters" Abyss also realised Bartolo knew he could beat Abyss with ease, so he must be able to sense powerlevels too.

Abyss was looking at Bartolo when his eyes suddenly cleared, it looked like if a fog was removed behind his eyes and Bartolo began to speak, clearly now:
"I'm sorry you have to see my in this condition my Lord" and he bowed. "I followed you for over 2 months now and I figured you would be ready to be my pupil right now. Dont try to reject this offer, you, as a Saiyan Prince, are obliged to train under me. You need a proper education. But first, We must end the battle down there." Abyss totally forgot about the battle until Bartolo pointed towards the valley. Saiyans and Tuffles were still slaughtering eachother and the smell of a battle made Abyss' blood fill with adrenaline. His muscles bulged a bit and he powered up to his maximum. Without thinking about anything else than war he flew to the battle. Bartolo smiled and fell asleep, he snored and drooled a little in his sleep. He dreamt of Tuffle heads on plates and big bottles of bbq sauce.

Abyss quickly checked his scouter and grinned. Most of the tuffles were normal soldiers and were already weakened by the fight going on. He bursted at the first Tuffle he saw and broked his neck with a quick jab of his index and middle finger when he flew by. Abyss arrived at the first group of fighting Tuffles. After a quick glance he knew what to do. 4 Tuffles vs. 2 Saiyans and the Saiyans were losing. The Tuffles fired their guns and the Saiyans couldnt do anything but evade. Abyss flew at the first Tuffle and quickly punched him in the face. After he hit him with a spinning kick and a uppercut he put his palm on the Tuffle man's belly and fired a beam. The tuffle fell on the ground and was instantly dead. In the mean time the Tuffles noticed Abyss and concentrated on him. This was a huge mistake because the other Saiyans saw their chance and after 2 quick beams it was suddenly 3 Saiyans vs. 1 Tuffle. The Tuffle cried in terror and tried to flee. Abyss quickly flew after him and punched him down with both hands. The tuffle boke all his bones on impact with the ground and was left for dead in a little crater. Right after this the Tuffles began to retreat..

"This makes no sense! They still have an advantage over us, whats happening?" Abyss quickly looked around and expected to see Elite troups but he saw none. Suddenly his scouter bleeped and he got a video message. It showed some guy beating up 20 TUffles on his own with little effort not far from here. The guy, apparently named Zetetsu Nirozu also killed a Tuffle commander and the Tuffles retreated at the frontlines.

Abyss decided to get Bartolo and go to Zetetsu. He looked like a low-class but his power exceeded elite class powerlevels. He had to go see that guy.

PL Begin: 20,000
PL After Bartolo: 22,000
PL After Tuffles: 23,000
New Compagnion!: Bartolo
Abyss
Abyss
Admin
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Nasisorico Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:30 am

Plz keep doing what your doing, but, Galick Flash? Anything more original?
Nasisorico
Nasisorico

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Character sheet
Name: Hatigashi
Powerlevel: 40000/400000

Back to top Go down

Post  Abyss Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:07 pm

I know, I was tired Ill make up a new one and Ill continue my story after Zetetsu posted a new chapter. Or maybe before if it takes too long
Abyss
Abyss
Admin
Admin

Character sheet